Corporate Travel Agent
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a
family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities.
From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings,
our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the
world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help
them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes
creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals
compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared
foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual
sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus
on everything that family makes possible. Rich's --Infinite
Possibilities. One Family.
Dynamic individuals with a passion for customer service and travel.
Associates are trained to manage travel requests for our entire
customer base whether it be air, hotel, limo reservations,
destination assistance, help with online reservations or similar.
Associate must be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Have a clearly defined understanding of client requirements and
travel policies (through training).
- Work within an integrated, innovative customer-experience focused
- Manage traveler domestic and international arrangements (i.e.
air, car, hotel, rail, ground transportation) through a variety of
tools per the travel and travel arranger's request.
- Follow pre-established processes: Utilize process management,
needs assessment, interpreting voice of client, utilize technology
- Follow and maintain The Travel Team's Service Level
- Utilize individual team resources to recommend innovative
solutions and process enhancements.
- Participate in monthly training sessions and engagement team
- Participate in bi-weekly group update sessions.
- Participate in quarterly discussions with your manager whereby
goals are established and measured utilizing the Agent
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms, online booking
concepts, Microsoft Office tools, email and the like.
- Familiarity with Sabre GDS system, online booking tool concepts,
and working with scripts helpful. Training available.
- Ability to exude exceptional customer service through all
distribution channels (oral, written, electronic).
- Pass or have already passed TICO certification for the purpose of
servicing Canadian customers.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates
("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information
collected by this application is solely to determine suitability
for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain
state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the
way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment
opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please
contact Rich's Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
need assistance completing this application or to otherwise
participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Jackson , Corporate Travel Agent, Sales , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!