CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn $61,000-$80,000/Year + Benefits
Company: Reyes Beverage Group - Nashville, TN
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Reyes Beverage Group is now hiring Experienced Local CDL-A
Home Daily - Earn $61,000-$80,000 per Year - Comprehensive Benefits
- No Weekends
Come join the largest beer distributor in the United States and be
a part of our Performance Promise where we live out our company's
purpose of connecting customers, consumers, and brands every day,
everywhere we operate.
Now hiring in both Nashville and Jackson, TN!
Want a Career With Reyes Beverage Group? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Reyes Beverage Group online driver
application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Reyes Beverage Group talent
specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the
Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring
IMMEDIATELY and offer the following:
- Home Daily
- Earn $61,000-$80,000 per year - depending on experience and
- Shift: 1st shift, full-time, Monday-Friday (weekends
- Off on major holidays (8 total)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k match
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Prior touch freight experience is highly desired
Certified Great Place to Work 2022!
At Reyes Beverage Group, we're proud to be the largest beer
distributor in the United States - and distribute a growing number
of spirits brands, too. We deliver over 325 million cases annually
to over 115,000 retail accounts across the nation. We are committed
to being the distributor of choice by providing unparalleled
service and continually striving to grow our customers'
Are you ready to start or propel your beer career with the largest
and fastest-growing distributor? We represent the best brands in
the country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona,
White Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue
Moon, and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits,
best-in-class training, and advancement opportunities that will
turn this job into a career. Tap into your talent by applying
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments,
empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible, and professional
- Rotate delivered products in a customer's place of business to
ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor,
co-workers, and other departments on work-related issues in a
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL - less than 1 year of experience
will be considered
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Want a Career With Reyes Beverage Group? Complete the Form to Get
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: Reyes Beverage Group - Nashville, TN, Jackson , CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn $61,000-$80,000/Year + Benefits, Professions , Alamo, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!