Company: Jackson-Madison County School System
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job DescriptionNOTICE OF VACANCYJackson Madison County School
SystemDeadline: Until FilledTITLE: Shuttle Van DriverREPORTS TO:
Transportation DirectorSUPERVISES: TERM: JOB GOAL: To ensure the
safe and timely transportation of our passengers in accordance with
the JMCSS Core Values of Judgement, Motivation, Courage, Support,
and ServiceQUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- Valid Tennessee Drivers License with an F Endorsement
- FBI/TBI Fingerprint/Background Clearance every five (5)
- Alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent
might find appropriate and acceptableEVALULATION: Performance of
this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the
Board'spolicy on evaluation of personnel.PERFORMANCE
- Arriving at collection points prior to departure times.
- Confirming that all passengers are present and recording
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits, both seated and
- Avoiding high-traffic and accident-prone routes, where
- Recording and reporting all major accidents and incidents to
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations,
and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the shuttle bus is fueled, well-maintained, and
presentable at all times.
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws.
The Jackson-Madison County School System (JMCSS) provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Keywords: Jackson-Madison County School System, Jackson , Transportation, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!