Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $68,000Average pay: $970-$1,180 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Southern Central States. Pay and bonus
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 50 miles of West Memphis, AR.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you drive.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI195031138
Keywords: Schneider, Jackson , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!