Company: Toyota Boshoku
Posted on: June 23, 2022
* General Requirements of position:
* Set up machines based on pull by Kanban system, setting jigs
externally for required runs and troubleshooting machines and jig
* Effectively perform the set-up, processing and operation of
* Perform daily operation checks and maintenance machines, jigs and
other assigned equipment.
* Responsible for 5S condition of machines and jigs. Responsible
for the PM systems of jigs and daily.
* Utilize Toyota Production System (TPS) techniques to standardize
current/new processes and methods, reduce process variation,
identify waste, and methodically eliminate waste.
* Be proactive in predicting abnormalities and finding innovative
solutions to correct.
* Participate in frequent evaluation of machines, tools, equipment,
etc. to analyze problems.
* Ensure compliance with safety regulations, PPE requirements, and
company safety policies and procedures.
* Perform, and/or participate in 5S housekeeping, accident
investigation, and safety audits and related activities.
* Maintain knowledge of procedures concerning Hazardous Waste,
Spill Response, and Plant Security.
* Maintain and develop productivity and quality standards, in
IATF16949, ISO 14001, environmental, safety, quality, job
performance, setups, trouble shooting, continuous improvement, and
maintenance and repair operations.
* Complete specified records, files and logs of department/shift
activities such as equipment problems, utility operations,
maintenance, repair, etc. (manual and computer) as required.
* Perform training and development as needed to increase technical
skills within the department, utilizing a flexible schedule.
Keywords: Toyota Boshoku, Jackson , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!