Company: Berry Global Group Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to
its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With
$13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma
basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a
broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products
used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry
operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six
continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always
advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and
services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships
through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we
are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our
values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn
more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to, the
* Report to front line leadership
* Work as a team member to obtain plant & departmental goals
* Perform daily inspections on forklift
* Perform Trailer inspections prior to loading & unloading
* Wrap pallets and scan pallets
* Check production quantity for accuracy
* Transport materials/product using scanner
* Move product to warehouse and assign to proper location
* Practice First In & First Out product movement
* Perform housekeeping duties as needed or assigned
* Maintain lot control traceability
* Assist operators when needed
* Control of non-conforming product
* Manage scrap identification & flow within production
* Uphold Safety Absolutes
* Work and perform to ISO Standards, SOPs and established Work
* Uphold Quality Standards and follow the Absolutes.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Capable of physical mobility including sitting, bending,
twisting, standing, and lifting.
* Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
* Capable of operating a forklift in a safe and cautious manner to
the satisfaction of the supervisor; six months of forklift driving
* Capable of lifting up to 35lbs periodically.
* Capable of complying with all Safety requirements including the
use of PPE: PPE includes but is not limited to Bump Cap or Hard
Hat, Safety Eyewear or Prescription Safety Eyewear, Safety Shoes,
Hearing Protection and Disposable Mask.
* Capable of maintaining an attendance record within Company
guidelines and working required overtime.
* Negative drug screen results.
* Work in a safe manner
* Previous experience in material handling or shipping/receiving
* Ability to interpret work orders.
Responsibilities Primary job duties include, but are not limited
to, the following: - Report to front line leadership - Work as a
team member to obtain plant & departmental goals - Perform daily
inspections on forklift - Perform Trailer inspections prior to
loading & unloading - Wrap pallets and scan pallets - Check
production quantity for accuracy - Transport materials/product
using scanner - Move product to warehouse and assign to proper
location - Practice First In & First Out product movement - Perform
housekeeping duties as needed or assigned - Maintain lot control
traceability - Assist operators when needed - Control of
non-conforming product - Manage scrap identification & flow within
production - Uphold Safety Absolutes - Work and perform to ISO
Standards, SOPs and established Work Instructions. - Uphold Quality
Standards and follow the Absolutes. - Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Berry Global Group Inc., Jackson , Material Handler, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!