Company: MAT Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9
billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations,
distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the
automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors.
Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on
three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S.
distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with
a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering,
quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic
warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and
marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing
employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12
SUMMARY: Work in all areas of manufacturing to ensure product meets
the design intent and customer's expectations. Report any issues
that do not meet these standards and assist in corrective and
preventive action measures when issues are found. Also assist in
calibration and receiving inspection.
- Maintaining and following a Quality Audit program in
fabrication, assembly, and weld areas of the facility.
- Communicating and reporting audit results.
- Assisting in problem solving to ensure corrective actions are
implemented when issues are found.
- Audit the corrective actions to ensure they are
- Ensure AMSE, UL, and MAT procedures are maintained.
- Assist with calibration of testing equipment.
- Assist in receiving inspection.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2 year technical degree a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Layout inspection, inspection equipment, and CMM
- Experience in Six Sigma and lean manufacturing a plus
- Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees
are required to work a 40-hr week. At times it may be necessary to
work additional hours in order to get the required tasks
accomplished to meet deadlines.
- When in discussion with others, this position must display
tact, diplomacy, and respect. He or she must listen to, acknowledge
and respond to issues in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to read (in English) written instructions,
handbooks, manuals, correspondence, memos, etc.
- Highly motivated, and well-organized.
- Maintain high personal standards of quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Keywords: MAT Holdings, Inc., Jackson , Quality Inspector, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!