BCBA Behavior Analyst
Company: Support Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS: $3,000 after completion of 90 days probation
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Up to $1,500 per year
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE: $1,500
Support Solutions seeks talented, gifted, and creative individuals
to add to our current dynamic team. If you are ready to become a
contributor to an industry leader in the field of Intellectual
Disabilities, we encourage you to apply to become a valued team
member. We are looking forward to having someone like you to lead
us into the future!
Support Solutions offers the following benefits to employees
considered full time:
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Wages
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Program
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Employee of the Month Award
- Providing on-going behavioral services to referred SSMS
supported persons as identified in the ISP and BSP.
- Training direct support staff or unpaid caregivers to carry out
the approved behavior support/maintenance plan developed by the
behavior analyst or in conjunction with the behavior
- Observing staff and service recipient behavior for correct
implementation (reliability) of the behavior support/ maintenance
plan and completing retraining as needed;
- Observing service recipient behavior to determine effectiveness
of the behavior support/maintenance plan or crisis prevention plan
and consulting with the behavior analyst when behavior
support/maintenance or crisis prevention plan changes are needed;
- Serving as the behavioral analyst for SSMS and provides on-site
assistance and training in a difficult or crisis
- Coordinating all behavioral restrictions for SSMS supported
persons on their caseloads. Provide similar support for non-SSTN
supported persons as requested.
- Maintaining a process for ensuring the follow-up of all
behavioral health appointments for SSMS Supported Persons.
- Ensuring the timeliness and quality of all documentation
related to behavioral support services and ensures the accuracy of
documentation respective to billing
- Maintaining effective customer relationships with state
officials, ISCs, supported persons and their families/
conservators, SSTN employees and other behavioral support
- Completing all tasks as assigned by the Regional Director,
Chief Clinical Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Participating in the Incident Management Committee and
assisting with the Risk Assessment Process.
- Maintaining personal training as required by DIDD
- Serving as advisor to SSTN Leadership regarding behavioral
- Effective communication with Program Coordinators and other
agency personnel involved in the care of supported persons.
The Behavior Analyst must meet the credentialing requirements for
the State of Operation (TN, AR, NC, GA, KY, etc.). Chosen
candidate, if they do not possess the BCBA, must be willing to
pursue and complete the certification in the time period specified
in the offer letter. Successful candidates must meet the following
- Currently hold or be eligible to test for the BCBA
- Completion of a Master's degree in one of the behavioral
sciences or in an alternative discipline, and acceptable field work
and experience equivalent to one year of full-time behavioral
therapy or behavioral modification for the behavioral sciences and
two years for those with a degree in an alternative discipline;
- Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
(BACB) as an Associate Behavior Analyst.
Support Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
who is committed to diversity. Support Solutions does not
discriminate in employment opportunities, decisions or practices on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
genetics, national origin, age, mental or physical handicap or
disability, citizenship, gender identity, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Support Solutions will make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known
disabilities; unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring,
job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination,
and access to benefits and training.
Keywords: Support Solutions, Jackson , BCBA Behavior Analyst, Professions , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!