Company: Assured Storage
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*FLSA Status: *Non-Exempt
*Summary: *Responsible for answering phone and dispatching calls, interacting with walk in tenants, accepting payments, entering service requests, supporting the Property Manager as needed.
*Duties and Responsibilities *include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provides outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems and professionally handling telephone and walk-in inquiries.\*
* Answer, screen, and dispatch incoming phone calls.
* Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner, as directed by management.\*
* Reports directly to Senior Property Manager
* Support senior Property Manager as required
* Ability to navigate online management software and engage in special projects regarding the upkeep and organization of the same.
* Ordering of consumable office supplies
* Responsible for general organization of the front office including, but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping a balancing change drawer, preparing a daily bank deposit, and preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required by Senior Property Manager.\*
* Communicates effectively with management and fellow associates.\*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Site Link.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Certificates and Licenses:*
Valid driver's license
*Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:*
* Customer service skills
* Phone etiquette
* Collection skills
* *Physical Demands:*
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Friday -Saturday 8:30-5:30
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.75 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
*FLSA Status: *Non-Exempt
Keywords: Assured Storage, Jackson , Storage Clerk, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
here to apply!