Company: Quirch Foods
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Work with outside customers and internal departments within the
company to develop a schedule for the delivery of products
- Prepare daily lists of receiving, shipments and checking
- Schedule and confirm appointments for suppliers
- Correct and prevent problems to ensure that products and the
delivery process remain on schedule
- Scan and sends all received P.O. documentation to
- Prepare and review bills of lading, packing slips, labels, and
- Responsible for preparing daily list of receiving, shipments
and checking shipping instructions
- Responsible for scheduling appointments for suppliers
- Operate forklift and electric pallet jack as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED required. Associates Degree in
Logistics/Distribution Management or a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years, logistics experience
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office applications (specially
Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in a large manufacturing environment is
- Ability to operate various types of configuration of equipment
assigned, including various types of forklifts and hand held
scanners with training.
- Requires accurate, rapid and reliable data entry skills.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental,
Prescription Drug Plan, Disability Plan, Life insurance Plan.
- 401K savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time off
- Employee Discounts
Quirch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified
applicants areconsidered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to
work in the United States.
Keywords: Quirch Foods, Jackson , Traffic Coordinator, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...