Company: Toyota Boshoku
Posted on: January 24, 2023
I. General Summary: Responsible for recruitment and selection
process as assigned, including sourcing, interviewing, and
coordinating job offers/transfers to fill open salaried
(technical/professional) positions within TBA.
II. Essential Job Functions:
A. Assist with filling salaried professional positions with
internal and external personnel due to attrition, promotions, and
1. Ensure receipt of completed requisition and contact hiring
manager for validation of data.
2. Develop and execute recruiting advertising strategy to review
with hiring managers.
3. Select candidates and review resume, identifying those having
the basic qualifications for the job.
4. Coordinate with hiring managers to review applicants.
5. Conduct an HR-fit phone interview with the candidates to aid in
the selection of the right talent for the right positions within
6. Coordinate technical phone interviews and follow-up with hiring
manager on next steps.
7. Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule applicants for
8. Coordinate travel arrangements for out of town candidates coming
9. Consult, give guidance, and answer questions managers may have
about resumes (e.g., who meets criteria, who is qualified, what is
TBA policy, how many to interview, what to look for in interview,
10. Facilitate interviews for salaried professional hires.
11. Assist hiring manager in their decision-making regarding entire
12. Advise hiring managers in making decision on final
13. Advise salaried professional applicants during feedback
sessions on areas of strength and development and interviewing
14. Coordinate critical pre-and post-employment processes including
job offers, pre-employment checks, and new hire orientation
preparation and support.
15. Collect all documentation needed for personnel file of the new
16. Conduct follow up emails or calls to applicants that were
interviewed but not selected.
B. Create communities of prospective candidates and referrals by
utilizing Social Networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook,
C. Support in the administration, development and future projects
with the Applicant Tracking System.
D. Manage the flow and status of candidates through the Applicant
E. Manage 3rd party staffing vendors as needed.
F. Manage relationships with COI (centers of influence) to assist
with the talent acquisition team.
G. Evaluate recruiting and interviewing processes and makes
recommendations for continuous improvement.
H. Participate in college & university recruitment activities by
establishing and maintaining relationships with colleges and
I. Engage with potential candidates through various channels
including social media outlets and job boards.
J. Manage and support marketing initiatives to increase company
awareness and career opportunities.
K. Participate in other recruiting projects and initiatives as
III. Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related field required, or an equivalent combination of education
and relevant experience.
* Greater than four (4) years of HR experience required.
* Greater than three (3) years of full cycle recruiting experience
for technical/professional positions required. Corporate setting
* Experience working with applicant tracking system, web-based
recruitment applications and/or software, and recruiting marketing
initiatives is required.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter.
* Excellent project, analytical, and written communication
* Ability to work with multiple departments and prioritize
* Ability to create reports, business correspondence, and
* Ability to exercise exceptional independent judgment and
* Perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at
* Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the
* Ability to take initiative on assigned tasks without significant
* Be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he
* Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports in
charts, graphs, and table format.
* Strong administrative, multitasking, and organizational skills to
be able to coordinate high volume applicant flow.
* As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be
sensitive to Toyota Boshoku America's (TBA) needs, team member and
applicant goodwill, and the public image.
* Thorough understanding and working knowledge of TBA's
organization, automotive plants and processes/principles, company
products, trade terminology, manufacturing processes, tooling and
equipment, and machine operation is a plus.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Japanese, Spanish, and/or Portuguese would be helpful.
* Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and
other related Business HR/IT applications including Applicant
Tracking System (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook,
Internet, Oracle, Taleo, Sourcing Techniques using web-based
IV. Work Environment/Conditions:
Office: Open Office Environment, moderate noise level.
Travel: Must be willing to travel 0-15% of the time when necessary
throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Argentina, and Brazil,
although much of the travel will be domestic.
V. Physical Demands:
Ability to sit and work on a computer for extensive periods of time
is required. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be
capable of walking, sitting, and standing for extended periods of
time and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. The
ability to travel by automobile and airplane are both required.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the
general nature and level of work performed by team members within
this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It
is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this
job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential
functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no
circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the
at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any
Keywords: Toyota Boshoku, Jackson , Contract Recruiter, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!