Production Machine Operator
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
- 2nd & 3rd shift $20.13 plus shift premium
- $1,500 sign on Bonus
- Must be employed at time of payout
- Payouts will occur installments, 60 days, 6 months and 12
- Holiday pay on day ONE!
- Medical/Dental/Vision on day 61
- 401k on day 91
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily
- Watch for pileups or jams that can make the machine to
- Assure correct counts in bags and boxes according to job
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
What We Need From You
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or
- The commitment to stay safe and to continue to learn and
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by
,("title":"What You'll Get From Us","content":"
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. Associated topics: automatic, cad, cnc, cnc
fabricating, cnc machine, computer numeric control, computer aided
design, fabrication, programming, smt machine
Keywords: Novolex, Jackson , Production Machine Operator, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!