RN 7On/7Off schedule
Company: Medical Center Home Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Overview: The Full-Time 7 Days on / 7 Days off
Registered Nurse (RN), which includes a $12,000 sign-on bonus, in
Home Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to
patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in
compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies.
Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care
with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to
achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and
exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient,
family, and community resources. All done within a Point of Care
setting.**** New Premium Rates**Medical Center Home Health, a part
ofLHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose:It's all about helping people. Essential
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator-coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent.
- Plots patient encounters for the episode and determines needed
RN encounters based on patient's needs and regulations.
- Instructs and supervises the patient's family-caregiver in the
care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment forthe
- Actively participates in weekly case conferences.
- Maintains a current and accurate patient medication
- After start of care (SOC) assessment, reports the status of the
patient, assessed needs, and plan of care overview to the team
leader on same day (or by next business day if after hours).
- Observes, records and reports to the physician and/or team
leader the patient's signs and symptoms, response to treatment and
changes in the patient's condition, as appropriate. Ensures
adequate Team Leader (TL) communication when physicianfollow-up is
- Communicates changes in visit assignments, dates of scheduled
visits, and schedule changes to scheduler and Patient Care Manger
to ensure patient needs are met.
- Communicates timely and effectively with agency personnel and
ordering physician as required to process orders and OASIS data
sets, schedule home visits, and deliver services to patient as
ordered by physician and in accordance with applicable lawsand
- Facilitates hand-off communication to RN and PCM who will cover
patients in their absence, prior to scheduled days off.
- Performs regular and supervisory visits according to the plan
of care and submits complete visit notes within 24 hours
- Directly and/or indirectly supervises care provided by the home
health aides and licensed practical vocational nurses,
providesinstruction as appropriate, and assigns tasks according to
State and federal regulations.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Adheres to and participates in the agency's Episode Management
- Assists in the orientation of new agency personnel as
- Completes LHC required learning courses, additional assignments
per DON request, as well as any state specific requiredtraining per
state regulation-practice act requirements.
- Participates in the performance improvement plan and process to
ensure positive patient outcomes. Education & Experience: License
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Equal Opportunity
Employer vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to
complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination
will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will
consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Medical Center Home Health, Jackson , RN 7On/7Off schedule, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!