3rd Shift Die Cast Operators
Company: PeopleLink Staffing Solutions
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job Description Peoplelink Staffing has partnered with North
America's leading manufacturers to recruit Die Cast Operators in
Grafton, WI on a direct hire or temporary to permanent basis. In
this role, you will produce parts that enrich our society. Our
client has many employees with 20+ years tenure and would like for
you to join their team. Summary: Die Cast operations require a
substantial number of manual operations such as machine cycle
start, hand spraying, positioning of inserts in die cast tool,
de-flashing parts and dies, removing hot die castings from the
machine, visually inspecting die castings and taking measurements
to ensure conformance to specification. Operators perform machine
set-ups which include removing and installing dies and related
machine parts. Shift Schedule and Pay:
- 3rd shift
- $16.50 an hour + $1.50 shift differential Position
- Responsible for the set-up, operation, and perform adjustments
to aluminum die cast machinery to produce parts ranging in weight
from several ounces to over 30 pounds.
- Operate die cast equipment to produce the required quantity of
good quality parts to meet production standards.
- Learn the die cast process including the function of the die,
gates and runners, venting systems.
- Observe continuous operation of manual and/or automatic
machines to ensure products meet specifications and to detect
malfunctions and adjusted as instructed.
- Perform die changes and set-ups as required by schedule.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension
defects to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Accurately record production transactions and work time.
- Train other employees in the safe and efficient operation of
die casting equipment.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Physical Demands and Working
- High School Diploma desired and some vocational training
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
- Ability to perform basic measurement and basic math tasks.
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of
- Reach and lift moderately heavy parts--up several hundred of
repetitions per shift. Stand and operate machine continuously;
10-12 hours per day.
- Produces results or provides service that meets or exceeds set
standards. Monitors and checks work to meet quality standards;
demonstrates a high level of care and thoroughness; checks work to
ensure completeness and accuracy. Benefits When Hired on Full Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (K) with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Education advancement bonuses
- Monthly attendance bonus opportunities
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Relocation assistance available
- PTO starts accruing on first day.
- 11paid holidays
- Company uniforms
- Free coffee and soft drinks.
- Why Peoplelink?
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance available
- Direct Deposit Programs Peoplelink Staffing Solutions, a leader
in the staffing industry for the past 33 years, continues our
vision of ‘linking' communities through employment. Peoplelink's
dedication to the safety, health & well-being of our associates,
clients and communities remains a #1 priority.
Keywords: PeopleLink Staffing Solutions, Jackson , 3rd Shift Die Cast Operators, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!