Posted on: November 12, 2021
Why Choose Us?Novolex - is a leader in packaging innovation,
choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper,
plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and
- 2nd & 3rd shift $20.13 plus shift premium
- $1,500 sign on Bonus
- Must be employed at time of payout
- Payouts will occur installments, 60 days, 6 months and 12
- Holiday pay on day ONE!
- Medical/Dental/Vision on day 61
- 401k on day 91Our Sustainability CommitmentThe Novolex
sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products,
our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our
growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation
of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us
achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging
initiatives.How You'll Perform the Role
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily
- Watch for pileups or jams that can make the machine to
- Assure correct counts in bags and boxes according to job
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.What We Need
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or
- The commitment to stay safe and to continue to learn and
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by
management.What You'll Get From UsBenefitsWith safety as our top
priority and a commitment to employee well-being an important
focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include
medical, dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options)
as well as a variety of other well-being resources focused on
mental, physical and financial health. Specific benefits and
well-being programs may vary depending on where you work.Community
EngagementAt Novolex, giving back to the local communities that
support us is important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes
support for organizations whose missions promote sustainability
initiatives or address food and hunger needs. We also encourage
facility level support of activities in the communities where our
employees live and work.Training and DevelopmentWe offer constant
opportunities for advancement. From skills development to advanced
education programs, training and development programs and courses
are available through Novolex University. Programs include company
and industry training curricula, support for formal education
through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning
Management System that supports and enhances employee skills at all
levels of the organization.Job Reference: US00195
Keywords: Novolex, Jackson , Machine Operator, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!