Req ID: 276361
Address: 2050 Hwy 70
E. Jackson, TN, 38305
Retail Shift Leader
Working at Love?s is a very different kind of job. We want you
to succeed, not just do the work. Whether you want a part time job
to pay bills, or are interested in learning the business to build a
career, we have your back. That?s how we do it.
Lead with the Best!
Retail shift leaders are our first line of supervisors and we
grow our employees from within. Retail shift leaders provide
customers with friendly customer service helping provide our
customers a safe, clean & well maintained stop and get them back on
the road quickly.
We have a lot to offer.
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
What to expect.
You will help run the store by operating the cash register
system and assisting customers getting them back on the road
quickly. You?ll get questions too. Sometimes it?s asking for
directions. Others it?s to where a customer can find something.
Once in a while, you?ll get a tough one and that?s where you can
really shine. Winning a customer over by being thoughtful and
friendly means the world. We look for great people who care.
To get started, we have to ask a few
If you?re good with our requirements, we?d really like to
hear from you.
- Can you work flexible shifts—including nights, weekends, and
- Do you have previous experience as a retail shift leader or
- Are you reliable and present yourself well?
- Would standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light
lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8
hour shift be a problem?
- Can you operate deli equipment and make sure we?re always
following safe food policies?
- Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
- Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
- Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate
about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team
Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion.
In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who
are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to
sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel
respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of
thought and a spirit of innovation.
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love?s family to succeed and we
mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We
provide leadership and management skills training and full
apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you?re a manager,
the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love?s
University. There you?ll experience dynamic days with other
managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior
executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable
experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the
whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love to work at Love?s! Fill out your
application today to get started.
Job Function(s): Store Leadership
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading
travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years,
we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean
Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers
with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies.
We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies,
showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The
Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert