Senior Backend Engineer
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how
businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables
innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit
and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a
remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for
autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the
forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement,
experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and
together in service of delivering the best products for our clients
We build RESTful API's using microservices built primarily in Go
with some Node.js sprinkled throughout. We are looking for great
engineers who know how to build scalable services to help consumers
with their financial health and wellness via credit monitoring and
identity protection. Interested? We'd love to hear from you! And we
are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work
on Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web site.
- Build RESTful web services in Go to be consumed by single page
- Use best practices to help us optimize for developer
productivity, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement business logic using both code and MSSQL stored
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all
routes, endpoints, and features.
- Mentor and coach existing development team on Go standards,
tooling, and best practices.
- Design & build caching mechanisms such as using Redis to
provide the fastest experience possible to our customers / web
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team
and project managers.
- All services built will run in a containerized Linux
environment in Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS
- Experience building web and mobile backend services. (Ideally
using Go but we will train you on Go if needed.)
- Usage of Redis or similar technology for caching, message and
job queues, etc.
(NodeJS) to foster strong communication between varied project
- Experience as a team lead and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with MS SQL database using stored procedures.
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and
- Experience with grpc via protobuf to accelerate communication
- Frontend experience consuming RESTful web services using any
framework (React, Angular, etc).
- Understanding of credit bureaus, credit reports, and credit
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Jackson , Senior Backend Engineer, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!