Drug GM Clerk
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional
service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that
encourages our customers to return. Role model the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Act in a professional manner and always display a positive
- Speak highly of the company in the presence of customers and
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions
- Inform customers of Drug GM specials.
- Understand and adhere to shrink guidelines as it relates to
- Understand how to receive, stock, and condition the shelves
with Drug GM.
- Be knowledgeable of storage area for totes.
- Unload truck and understand how to read totes. (must be 18
years of age to operate power jack)
- Recommend Drug GM items to customers to ensure they get the
products they want and need.
- Review "sell by" dates and take appropriate action as
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures,
identifying unsafe conditions and notifying store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks, issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Support company initiatives.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many
opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN || Jackson || 35 W University Pkwy || 38305 ||
Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations
|| Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Jackson , Drug GM Clerk, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!