LPN Central Intake Coordinator-home Health
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
The Central Intake Coordinator in Home Health provides
administrative support to Central Intake Teams by adequately
triaging incoming calls and entering referrals in operating system.
Receives and communicates accurate referral information within
Central Intake as well as to Branches.
- Answers phones and appropriately triages phone calls to Central
- Effectively communicates patient/referral information to
appropriate Central Intake Staff and branches.
- Obtains demographic and clinical information from clients,
physicians office and other referral sources to compile
- Coordinates communication of referral information with Central
- Transfers High Tech/nurse specific referral calls to Central
- Triages incoming calls and messages from referral sources, etc.
Relays messages as appropriate or transfer to voice mailbox.
- Coordinator must exercise discrimination and diplomacy on
obtaining information from callers for persons not immediately
- Provides general information about agency services to patient
family, and other referral sources as needed.
- Data enter Central Intake and branch referrals into the
mainframe as needed.
- Attends and participates in workshops, continuing educational
programs, seminars, etc. to keep abreast of current departmental
- Attends and participates in annual in-service training
- Manages patient ping feed throughout the day, in applicable
- Disseminate patient ping data to appropriate PCM, field
clinicians, or sales representative, in applicable markets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Minimum of one to two years experience in office
- Minimum of one to two years Insurance/Medical experience.
Keywords: LHC Group, Jackson , LPN Central Intake Coordinator-home Health, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!