Digital Internship (Undergrad)
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End Date: August 13th, 2021
Location: To ensure the health and safety of our colleagues, this
position will be work-at-home.
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company
helping people on their path to better health. We are building a
new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and
puts the consumer at the center of their care. Our Corporate
Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is
also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make
**You will gain valuable work experience and participate in**:
- Projects that contribute to the success of our business
- Community service initiatives
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive
an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
- Prior Authorizations in Commercial and Medicaid pharmacy
- Clinical Decision Systems
- Program level analysis
- Application development
- Architectural analysis
**What this business area supports**:
To build a healthier world, we need to do better. So CVS Health
Digital is developing a smart, connected and enjoyable digital
health care experience. With cutting-edge software products, we can
engage consumers in actively achieving their best health. And
create real change in health care.
We support efforts across the Digital Enterprise to ensure our
digital assets are accessible to individuals with disabilities, be
they customers or colleagues.
- Conduct feature manual accessibility testing using assistive
technology across web, iOS and Android platform.
- Use Automated A11y Tools and Browser Plug in to compliment manual
feature accessibility testing
- Log a11y defects, help product and engineering understand the
a11y defect findings and prioritize the defects, support and guide
engineering on accessibility technical solutions and retest fixed
- Analyze validation test results looking for
- training opportunities
- engineering methods needing correction
- components needing a11y refinements
- processes lacking appropriate a11y support.
- Attend relevant stand-ups and status meetings.
Keywords: CVS Health, Jackson , Digital Internship (Undergrad), Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!