Intensivisit, Critical Care
Company: West Tennessee Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO, board certified or board eligible in Critical Care
Medicine with successful completion of fellowship training in
critical care medicine at an accredited institution.
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be
forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities
necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care
- H1b & J1 waiver eligible facility
- 29 bed SICU, 12 bed MICU, and 18 bed CCU
- 2 Intensivists during the day, 12 hour shifts with block
- Intensivists sign out to the Hospitalist at night, with
Intensivists alternating nights on call from home. Hospitalists &
Residents cover the ICU at night.
- High acuity ICU with advanced Cardiac: Impella, IABP, ECMO,
proning for ARDS, SLED, SCUF
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for Dictation
- Robust Benefit Package: Up to $90,000 in loan assistance, Sign
on Bonus, Relocation, 403b, CME, and much more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Rendering critical care services on behalf of patients in the
Hospitals ICU treating all patients consistently with the
facilities available, the standards established in the medical
community, and applicable law.
- Providing leadership of daily ICU multi-disciplinary rounds,
and where applicable, supervision of teaching rounds and clinical
activities of the residents during clinical shifts.
- Actively participating in quality management activities of the
Sound Physicians Critical Care Program including, but not limited
to, the development and implementation of responsive, efficient
treatment protocols for commonly treated conditions and
evidence-based guidelines for morbidity and mortality
- Actively participate in all medical and audit activities
performed within the Hospital, including the Critical Care Program,
including but not limited to, analysis of protocol outliers and
Education, Training & Experience Required MD or DO, board certified
or board eligible in Critical Care Medic...
Keywords: West Tennessee Healthcare, Jackson , Intensivisit, Critical Care, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!