Package Operator-1st Shift
Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Individual must be capable
of performing all of the following job duties as required:
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Actively work in a team environment, support and help team
members, give and receive feedback.
- Must understand and follow all SOP's and GMP's for producing
quality product; report deviations and take appropriate corrective
- Must be able to assemble and operate high speed packaging
equipment, i.e. Wrappers, cartons, caser, etc.
- Must have knowledge of the essential functions of the equipment
- Verify product being produced matches production codes and
material being used.
- Responsible for good manufacturing practice which include use
of high pressure hot water/ chemical cleaning equipment and general
housekeeping duties such as mopping, sweeping, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Responsible for recording of specific information in CDC.
- Responsible for adhering to Quality Assurance standards and CDC
- computerized weight control.
- Responsible for understanding department production metrics in
the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.Qualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished
in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.Education and / or
Experience:High School diploma or General Education degree
(GED).Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is
required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, twist,
crouch, and crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Work Environment:While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is frequently exposed to extreme heat and cold. The
employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Candidate Selection:Successful candidates will be chosen
according to skills, knowledge, and ability in the following
- responsibility/ownership of results
- technical/mechanical skills and experience
- problem solving/continuous improvement
- conflict management
- ability to learn/develop new skills
- interest in position/contribution potential/flexibilityOur
Benefits:We care about your total well-being and will support you
with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedulesOur
Company:Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded
food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a
team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds
Eye--, Marie Callender's--, Banquet--, Healthy Choice--, Slim
Jim--, Reddi-wip--, and Vlasic--, and emerging brands, including
Angie's-- BOOMCHICKAPOP--, Duke's--, Earth Balance--, Gardein--,
and Frontera--.We pride ourselves on having the most impactful,
energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more
information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.Conagra Brands is an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or
status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Jackson , Package Operator-1st Shift, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!