Company: Stanley Acess Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2020
67544BRTitle:MRO ClerkBusiness:US - GTS - Global Operations
State/Country/Province:Tennessee No. of Positions:1Job Description:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in daily management of Safety, Quality, Delivery,
Inventory, and Cost objectives.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts of tool crib and satellite
inventories as scheduled.
- Help identify and correct any inventory discrepancies;
replenish inventory levels as required.
- Assigns inventory (tooling) part numbers as needed.
- Receive incoming deliveries and put into inventory.
- Package and ship returns, maintenance parts for repair.
- Prepare kits for PM techs and production needs.
- Service tool crib window for daily check outs.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate with MRO buyers.
- Help identify/participate in Kaizen and/or SMED events.
- Professionally interaction with all customers and vendors.
- Understands and follows the Jackson sites environmental policy
and the environmental impacts associated with their work
- Perform any other related duties as required or
assigned.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.KEY COMPETENCIES &
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Possess a sense of urgency, be flexible to help where needed,
and adapt well to change
- Must be customer focused
- Adhere to all safety and 5S standards
- Willingness to learn; willing to train on new software and
- Thorough understanding of inventory, shipping, receiving and
- Strong computer skills, with ability to learn new software
- Ability multitask
- Work in a professional manner with general plant population,
supervisors and managementEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years related experiencePHYSICAL ACTIVITIESThe following
physical activities described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions and expectations.While performing the functions of this
job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk or
hear; frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or
feel, reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision.ENVIRONMENTAL
CONDITIONSThe following work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.While performing the functions
of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving
mechanical parts.The noise level in the work environment is usually
City:JacksonEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veterans status or any other protected
characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Operations
(Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement)
Keywords: Stanley Acess Technologies, Jackson , MRO Clerk, Other , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!