Human Resources Site Leader
Company: Ingram Content Group
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Company DescriptionJob Descriptionis hiring for aHR Site Leader
to join ourHuman Resourcesteam at our manufacturing facility
inJackson, TNjust outside Nashville. In this role, you partner with
site leadership to develop and promote new programs and initiatives
to align with manufacturing business goals and strategy. You will
oversee and facilitate the implementation and delivery of a
broad-range of end-to-end HR services to internal and external
clients. You'll also provide guidance and consultation on the daily
operation of programs, policies, and procedures administered by the
HR department.Want to join a key team that helps the world read?The
world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to
the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want to be part
of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence,
collaboration, innovation, we can't wait to meet you!Required
- Bachelor's degree or directly related year for year
- 4 years HR Generalist experiencePreferred Skills:
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations to include EEO, FLSA,
ADA, FMLA and AAP
- Experience working in a production-based
- Knowledge of HRIS systems to include PeopleSoft
- Experience working with I-9 and open enrollment
- Critical thinking or problem-solving skills
- Intermediate experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Access,
Project, PowerPoint and Outlook)Key Responsibilities:
- Partners with site leadership to analyze trends, research, and
forecast manufacturing's long-term HR needs.
- Manages the delivery of numerous HR services covering all
aspects of the employee lifecycle from recruitment to exit such as:
sourcing, staffing, employment administration, employee relations,
benefit administration, training, and employee wellness.
- Oversees and responds to all escalated HR issues and
- Ensures organizational legal compliance with regulatory local,
state, and federal requirements and maintains appropriate
- Manages and facilitates all staffing activities that support
client groups including: generation of required paperwork and
conducting pre-recruitment strategy meetings. Identifies
appropriate sources of applicants.
- Consults with hiring manager to ensure quality of staffing
services and makes recommendations to support the client group's
- Partners with senior leadership in the client departments and
advises as needed on departmental organization, associate
development, and strategic planning.
- Performs as facilitator / administrator for new hire
orientation programs, compensation programs, benefit programs,
safety programs, and training / development programs.
- Determines escalation of issues to HR specialist groups and/or
senior management to obtain involvement necessary to
influence/impact/resolve business decisions.
- Screens and interviews applicants as
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous
benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription
Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs,
Group Legal, & more
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits
in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits
throughout the year
- Casual Dress CodeThe world is reading,and Ingram Content Group
("Ingram") connects people with content in all forms. Providing
comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and
educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible
through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive
global network of offices and facilities, Ingram's services include
digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and
digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram
Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram
Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, Ingram Library
Services LLC, Tennessee Book Company LLC, Ingram Content Group UK
Ltd. and Ingram Content Group Australia Pty Ltd.Ingram Content
Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
Keywords: Ingram Content Group, Jackson , Human Resources Site Leader, Human Resources , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...