Human Resources Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex - is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
Reporting to the Director of HR, the Human Resources Manager will
play a key role in driving HR solutions and identify customer
- Partner effectively with employees, managers and corporate
contacts to handle general HR demands.
- Strategically manage employee development and improvement plans
including goal development, coaching, training, rewards and
- Administer benefits programs for all employees at the
- Create, improve and administer human resource policies and
- Manage onboarding process for newly hired salaried
- Perform exit interviews in order to help improve employee
- Responsibility for food safety and GMP's.
What We Need From You
- 5-10+ years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred or a
combination of relevant experience and education is a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to listen well, comprehend and analyze situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships within all
areas of the company
- Experience with union/labor relations, hourly recruiting,
employee relations and engagement, benefits administration,
payroll, policy communication and administration, HR compliance,
- Past experience in safety management and handling workers
compensation a plus.
What You'll Get From Us
BenefitsWith safety as our top priority and a commitment to
employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
Community EngagementAt Novolex, giving back to the local
communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving
Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions
promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger
needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in
the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and DevelopmentWe offer constant opportunities for
advancement. From skills development to advanced education
programs, training and development programs and courses are
available through Novolex University. Programs include company and
industry training curricula, support for formal education through
the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System
that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
Job Reference: US01130
Keywords: Novolex, Jackson , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!