Area Patrol Supervisor (6768)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: October 9, 2018
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Area Patrol Security Supervisor openings in your area! Currently, we're expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
About the role:
- Checking sites, handling call offs, answering the phone after hours to include weekends while on duty.
- A company car is provided for your duties and responsibilities.
- Some of Supervisor skills are required.
- Must have a good driving record, be able to work independently .
- If call offs occur may have to stand a post until can get you relieved.
- When checking sites, you will be responsible to make sure the officers are in proper and complete uniform, are awake and observant.
- Handle and Client situations as they arise when called upon after hours. Helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to obtain a State Security License as required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: guard, metal detection, monitor, protection, public safety, public safety officer, safety report, secure, security, unarmed
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Jackson , Area Patrol Supervisor (6768), Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!