Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Store Manager, this
- Ensuring associates are delivering friendly, professional and
timely service to all customers who shop the store.
- Monitoring the performance, profitability, and flow-through of
store plans and programs.
- Championing and implementing strategic asset protection plans
that improve safety and security outcomes.
The Store Manager manages the overall store operations (i.e.,
expenses, merchandising standards, compliance, safety, security,
and workforce) and those directly helping customers to drive
positive customer experiences, sales, and margin performance. The
Store Manager works closely with cross-functional partners in HR,
Asset Protection, and Operations at the District, Region, and
Corporate levels to execute the Lowe's business strategy within
To be successful, the Store Manager must build and support a store
culture, in partnership with key stakeholders, that is aligned to
the Lowe's mission and behaviors where employees are engaged and
inspired. This leader is also responsible for maintaining a
strategic view of store talent needs, recruiting and developing
talent, driving execution of sales and service strategies,
analyzing relevant data to inform store-specific strategies,
championing customer service, proactively addressing store needs,
and acting as the Lowe's brand ambassador for the community.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 4 years of experience leading associates in a large retail
environment, with Sales Volume exceeding 20M annually
- 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional
- Experience building and maintaining cross-functional
relationships in a matrixed environment
- Experience analyzing and using customer, market, and competitor
data to inform decisions and business planning
- Experience managing/sponsoring the implementation of corporate
or local change initiatives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
- Experience managing in big-box Home Improvement retail
- Experience building partnerships within the community
- Experience in a leadership role in more than one store volume
or complexity level
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Jackson , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!