Physician / Hospitalist / Tennessee / Locum or Permanent / Hospitalist opening
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist
provider for partnership opportunity in Jackson, TN. 7 on 7 off, no
procedures as they are covered by in-house interventional
radiology. APPs cover nighttime call and physicians backup APPs if
needed. Physicians generally see 15-20 patients per day. Coverage
provided at 600+ bed hospital.
- Leadership roles available to full-time partners. Clinical
Research is available for physicians who would like to
- Sign-on Bonus
- 2 year Salary Guarantee followed by Production-Based Pay
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10,000
- Physician Owned & Physician Governed by 7 member Board of
- Compensated Sabbatical Program Beginning at 7 Years - 8
- Large Presence of Primary Care enables built-in referrals
- Over 100 Physicians & 50 APPs in over 25 specialties and
- EHR Shared Across All Specialties
- Over our 70 years of service we have grown to service a 17
county area with facilities in 10 locations
- Low Cost of Living & NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Excellent Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance,
Sick/Disability Coverage, Vacation Leave, Educational Leave &
Allowance, Professional Liability Insurance, Covered Medical
Licenses & State Privilege Tax, Profit Sharing/401k. The Community:
Jackson was recently named the fastest growing city in America and
offers a low cost of living, no state income tax and is only 80
miles east of Memphis and 120 miles west of Nashville. Excellent
choice of schools, religious opportunities, shopping and dining.
The city has about 67k people, but daytime population is probably
about 200k and we serve a medical community of about 500k+
patients. The mid-size city is an excellent place for those who
love the bustling activity of an urban center and appreciate the
small-town feel that comes with living near a rural environment.
The city has 12 parks covering 800 acres of recreation, sports, and
green spaces. Five state parks are within a 1-2 hour drive.Jackson
is an affordable place to call home. Based on Sperling's Best
Places index, which sets the national average at 100, Jackson is
overall 19% cheaper than the rest of the United States. It's also
about 8% more affordable than the rest of Tennessee. Much of these
cost savings are in housing, which is about 47% cheaper than in the
US. It's one of the most affordable cities to live in Tennessee.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to . Search all of our
provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Jackson , Physician / Hospitalist / Tennessee / Locum or Permanent / Hospitalist opening, Healthcare , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...