Physician / Anesthesiology
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Accredited Fellowship trained Pain Management physician
- Accredited Residency in Anesthesia or PM&R
- Join a well-established practice with an existing patient panel
in Jackson, TN
- Outpatient only with a combination of new patient, existing
patients, procedures, and clinic duties
- Deliver comprehensive care to help musculoskeletal and pain
management patients live their best lives possible.
- Provides relief from chronic pain using advanced procedures,
medications, nerve blocks, electrical stimulation, or other
therapies directed towards treating chronic pain
- Procedures primarily performed in nearby Outpatient Single
Specialty Surgery Center with staff familiar with chronic pain
- May supervise ARNPs/Physician Assistant (receive additional
- The right candidate will be enthusiastic to continue growing
the already established practice
- Monday " Friday
- No call
- Will consider experienced physicians or 2023 fellows
- First year salary $300k base guaranteed
- Second year salary $300k base guaranteed or 40% of personal net
collections (higher of the two)
- Third year strictly commission " 40% of personal net
- Mid-level supervision " additional 40% of the mid-levels net
- Full benefits, medical malpractice, physician will not have any
expenses, no overhead
- Partnership opportunity
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Jackson , Physician / Anesthesiology , Healthcare , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...