Registered Nurse (RN) Oversight Nurse - FT - Mon-Fri 8a-4:30p Flexible, On-Call as Needed - Jacrn
Company: Caregiver, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Plans and provides nursing care to residents, service
recipients, and children in accordance with physician orders. At
all times, job performance is in compliance with Omni Support
Services a division of Caregiver, Inc. policies and procedures,
OSHA, CMS, HIPPA, federal, local and state regulations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs analysis of patient data including status of lab work
and patient assessments;
- reports changes to physician; makes recommendations for patient
care; performs initial and ongoing patient assessments.
- Performs patient assessments evaluates data and intervenes as
- Administers medications, fluid therapy, and other appropriate
treatments per physician orders.
- Documents, verifies and ensures implementation of physician
orders; accurate and timely clinical documentation, participates in
continuous improvement/quality processes.
- Responsible for preventing client abuse by adhering to all
policies and procedures,
- attending periodic training, reporting suspicious and
inappropriate behavior, and following mandatory abuse reporting
- Directs and supervises the patient care activities of clinical
staff (i.e. LPNs) as assigned
- Documents treatment information. Maintains records, including
but not limited to Medication Administration, medical records,
medical charts, etc. Follow-up on court medical, programmatic and
financial activities including nursing notes, daily logs,
- expense summaries, progress notes and monthly reports.
- Comply with all reporting requirements, biohazard program
requirements, medical protocols, etc.
- Other duties as assigned for which they have
training.Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Associate degree in Nursing or
Nursing Diploma program; current RN license in the state of
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience providing nursing care for
developmentally and intellectually and/or physically disabled
patients, youth in residential facilities and/or children placed in
foster care required
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Must present a professional and compassionate demeanor in all
interactions. Key Success Indicators (KSIs) include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical protocols (including
biohazard protocols) and interventions, medications, medical
techniques, applications, and appliances utilized to assist clients
with chronic medical conditions.
- Accurate administration, reporting and documentation of
- Ability to provide routine medical examinations.
- Maintaining confidentiality/HIPAA guidelines.
- Ability to develop and implement appropriate sanitation
techniques, hygiene and nutritional needs of medical fragile
- Compliance with program standards and regulations pertaining to
the delivery of medical services in residential treatment
facilities and/or supported living settings including but not
limited to PHI and HIPAA.
- Provide effective leadership to subordinates.
- Appropriate response during medical emergencies.
- Ability to use sound judgment in decision making regarding the
care and comfort of clients in physical or emotional
distress.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of automobile insurance, and reliable transportation
- Certified in first aid/CPR, and current
- valid TB skin testSatisfactory completion of criminal
background checks as required by federal and/or state laws and any
other post-offer, pre-employment screenings as mandated by a
governing agency or the company.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.CompensationFIND
YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at
Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal - creating a
world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about
what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity,
accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do
because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers.
Our company provides care to people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives
independently.We believe it's our job to take care of the PEOPLE
(you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)!
Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card
for all employees and members of the employee's household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash
advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your
education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D,
Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.For more
information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.Keywords: Registered
Nurse, RN, Nurse, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability,
Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health,
Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA#HP123
Keywords: Caregiver, Inc., Jackson , Registered Nurse (RN) Oversight Nurse - FT - Mon-Fri 8a-4:30p Flexible, On-Call as Needed - Jacrn, Healthcare , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!