RN Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Company: Maplewood Health Care Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
JOIN OUR TEAM!$5,000 SIGNING BONUS! -Maplewood Healthcare Center
is now hiring a qualified ADON!Must have a Nursing Degree from an
accredited college or university, minimum 3 years of experience as
a supervisor in a hospital, nursing home or other related
healthcare facility, current unrestricted license as a RN in
practicing state. Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices as
well as laws and regulations pertaining to long-term care, and
current CPR certification.ADON Job Responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- - - - -Assist Director of Nursing in planning, developing,
organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the day-to-day
operations of the Nursing Services department in accordance with
state and federal laws and regulations.
- - - - Interpret and communicate policies & procedures to
nursing staff and monitor staff & practices.
- - - - -Participate in management team meetings discussing
census changes, resident changes in status, complaints and
- - - - -Assist in evaluating work performance of all nursing
personnel and implement discipline according to operational
- - - - Participate in QAPI or facility assessment
- - - - -Facilitate, serve, attend or participate in various
committees of the facility as appointed.
- - - - Ensure delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing
supervision as evidenced by adequate staff coverage on the units,
general cleanliness, and maintaining optimal resident
- - - - -Collaborate with members of the interdisciplinary team
to identify and resolve issues and improve the quality of
- - - - -Assist with oversight of nursing schedules to ensure
resident needs, regulatory and budget standards are met.
- - - - Participate in recruitment, hiring and termination of
nursing personnel as indicated.
- - - - -Perform rounds to observe residents and ensure nursing
needs are met.
- - - - -Observe nursing care and supervise development of
in-service education to ensure nursing staff is competent in
current knowledge and skills.
- - - - -Monitor, assist and implement the infection control
program according to infection control guidelines to prevent
development and transmission of disease and infection.
- - - - -Participates in budget development for the nursing
development, medical, nursing and central supplies as
- - - -Assists in the preparation of inspection surveys,
including staff in-services on survey processes, and participation
in mock surveys as indicated.
- - - - Participates in the facility's plan of correction
response to an inspection survey and implements any follow-up
required for nursing allegations. -
- - - - Communicates directly with residents, medical and nursing
staff, family members, department heads and members of the
interdisciplinary team to coordinate care and services and respond
to and resolve complaints and concerns. - -
- - - -Assists in oversight of resident incidents and concerns
daily to identify any unusual occurrences and reports them promptly
to the Director of Nursing, Administrator, and/or state agency for
- - - - Monitors for allegations of potential abuse or neglect,
or misappropriation of resident property and participates in the
- - - - Promotes safe work practices, safety rules, and accident
prevention procedures to prevent employee injury and illness.
- - - - May provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- - - - Acts in an administrative/management capacity in the
absence of the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.Maplewood
Health Care Center offers a rich benefits package, including;
- Competitive Wages
- DAILY PAY!!
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Daily Pay Advancement
- Leaders Credit Union Enrollment
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Ancillary Insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Referral Bonuses
- Continuing Education
- Career Jumpstart
- Engaging Orientation & Training ProgramWe look forward to
having you join our Maplewood -team!
Keywords: Maplewood Health Care Center, Jackson , RN Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Healthcare , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!