Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: November 13, 2021
The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with
intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex
needs.Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational NurseThis is a
fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within
a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. You will
have high-impact work by providing nursing services, training, and
supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals
with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a
substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician?s orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers as well as work with external
agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of
individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation.Qualifications:
- Associate?s Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and familiesWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment for
you ? come join our team ? Apply Today! #CSSSOUTHThe MENTOR Network
is a national network of local health and human services providers
offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The
MENTOR Network, our core values?Integrity, Respect, Inclusion &
Growth?and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact
with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of
people serving people in nearly 40 states, you?ll have
opportunities from coast to coast.Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Jackson , Nursing LPN/LVN, Healthcare , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!