Our client is a leading global provider of medical devices for
the hospital, clinics, home and specialist environments and is
currently seeking an experienced Documentation Clerk in Olive
Branch, MS for a long term temp to hire opportunity.
International Shipping Clerk plays a vital role, to assure
compliance of company operations to all applicable laws,
regulations and standards, good business practices and company
documented procedures they manage data for international shipments.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for International Shipping Clerk include but are
not limited to the following:
• Perform quality checks of documentation/formatting, good
documentation practices and for completeness
• Coordinate and prioritize workflow of documents with
• Promotes compliance with all documented procedures within the
• Prepare Monthly Statistical reports using advanced Excel skills,
v look ups, pivot tables and macros
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
using pivot tables, v-look ups and macros
• High School Diploma
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Minimum 2 years experience
This position requires someone who can work a flexible shift. Start
time may be as early as 5am, Mon-Fri and required to work some
Saturdays with Sundays off. Must be familiar with Bill of Laden,
International shipping procedures and processes.
Pay for this position is $14/hour plus overtime as needed. This is
a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!