Inside Sales Manager
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Cornerstone Building Brands is looking for a highly motivated
inside sales individual that will turn pre-generated leads into
qualified customer calls. This position is high volume and fast
paced and we are looking for someone that is inside sales driven.
This position is responsible for following up on the multiple leads
received and solicits orders for products or services by phone,
fax, and email.Essential Functions:
- Communicate with prospective customers by following up on
- Qualifying leads and explaining type of service or product
- Gather information on prospective customers building needs and
guide them through the estimating process.
- Prepare estimates using design software, consulting drafting
and engineering as needed.
- Keep informed of updates to Building Codes and standard company
drafting and engineering procedures.
- Estimate accessory pricing as needed utilizing pricing
spreadsheets or web based pricing programs provided by our various
- Make sales presentations to the customers.
- Guide prospective customers through the company website so that
they learn more about the products.
- Enter and maintains prospect data into the appropriate area of
the computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to request clarification of the
customer's requirements, assure receipt of quote and marketing
material, assess satisfaction with company products and services,
respond to queries, solicit further sales, and identify and solve
- Thoroughly understand the customers need while taking the
customer's orders and inform customer of information to supply on
- Provide pricing and job details data to order processing.
- Respond to any requests from engineering or drafting requiring
clarification or changes to job.
- Create change orders as needed for clarification or changes
necessary prior to delivery of building and insure they are
- Monitor drafting times and notify customers of estimated time
they will receive drawings.
- Communicate any special delivery requests to the traffic
department and follow up to insure requests are being met.
- Perform final file check once drafting has completed job to
verify colors, check BOM against P.O., and verify that change
orders have been implemented.
- Provide post-sale customer service.Requirements:
- 4-5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in roofing sales, building or construction products
- Inside Sales experience working with high lead volume a plus,
but not required.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- CRM experience- Dynamic preferred
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Customer service driven
- Attentive to detail and strong ability to multi-taskImportant
- Self-Motivated - High Energy level
- Competitive Nature
- Detail Oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Building products experience
- Proven sales record
- Ability to think strategically
- Able to follow direction
- Creative thinking
- Computer literate (MS Word, Intermediate Excel and
- Able to build strong relationships
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Jackson , Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!