Company: Support Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
GET PAID WEEKLY!!!BE PART OF A DYNAMIC TEAM DEDICATED TO HELPING
OTHERS!If you are looking for a great opportunity to make an impact
in people's lives, join our team!Support Solutions is seeking
compassionate, caring individuals to provide supervision and
coordination of residential, day, and personal assistance supports
for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
working in our DIDD, ECF (Employment and Community First) CHOICES
programs.The ideal candidate will have the following skills and
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to manage and adhere to processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills, able to complete heavy
workloads within established time frames, and perform with frequent
interruptions and/or distractions
- Possess a high degree of leadership and a lead by example
mindset, make appropriate job decisions following standard office
policies and procedures, recognize an emergency situation and take
appropriate action, think through the consequences of a decision
prior to making it
- Has effective time management in the office and in the field
and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictateIf you are
ready to become a contributor to an industry leader in the field of
intellectual disabilities, we encourage you to apply to become a
valued team member.GENERAL FUNCTION:To provide supervision and
coordination of residential, day and personal assistance supports
for persons served. This position will act as a liaison between
Direct Support Professionals, and administration for the day-to-day
operation of the assigned areas. This includes ensuring that
person(s) served needs are met, staffing ratios are correct, staff
are properly trained, and documentation is complete and accurate
and that all areas of responsibility meet state and licensure
- Assist with supervision, evaluations, completion of
disciplinary actions, hiring of Direct Support Professionals in the
- Schedule and hold regular staff meetings and staff training.
Ensure appropriate coverage of all shifts and the completion of all
- Assure that all aspects of the person(s) served records (hard
copy and electronic) are current and conform to all regulations and
standards. Including a review of Electronic Records daily to assure
that daily notes are entered by all staff in the home and meet
expectations of funding sources.
- Assure that all required/recommended medical appointments are
completed; assure that staff coverage is arranged to accompany
person(s) served to appointments, and assure communication to all
staff regarding that appointment. Any follow-up appointments should
be documented in the electronic record.
- Ensure that training specific to the needs of the individual is
completed for all staff before they work with any person served.
Coordinate any behavior or therapy training for new staff.
- Ensure that supervision visits are completed and documented.
This includes three (3) unannounced visits in each home and one (1)
unannounced visit during community-based day services for each
individual Monthly Follow up on identified issues.
- The Program Manager may be required to cover a shift if/when
subordinate staff is unavailable.Benefits:
- WEEKLY PAY
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Wages
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. A college degree
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of supervisory/
management experience in providing supports for people with
- Excellent communication skills and self-directed responsibility
are expected. Must have the desire and skills to mentor team
- Must have proficient computer knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a valid
driver's license and acceptable driving record throughout
employment with Support Solutions.
- Must meet state and local requirements regarding criminal
background check, sexual offender check, abuse registry, drug
screening, and felony offender listing.
- Must meet all training requirements and keep training
current.Support Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer that is committed to diversity. Support Solutions does not
discriminate in employment opportunities, decisions or practices on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
genetics, national origin, age, mental or physical handicap or
disability, citizenship, gender identity, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Support Solutions will make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known
disabilities; unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring,
job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination,
and access to benefits and training.PI177489277
Keywords: Support Solutions, Jackson , Program Manager, Executive , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!