Area Retail Store Manager
Company: Live Mobile LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Area Retail Store Manager (ARSM) is responsible for overseeing
retail locations and supervising Retail Store Managers of Live
Mobile. These responsibilities include driving sales metrics,
executing operational initiatives, controlling expenses, handling
personnel issues, implementing merchandising initiatives and
applying Live Mobile policies in their area. The ARSM is
responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service
throughout their stores by constantly improving the capability of
their team. A ARSM is a role model, leader, solves problems, makes
informed decisions and leads the workforce wisely in order to
achieve maximum results. The ARSM must demonstrate strong
leadership skills and develop, implement and manage programs and
processes at the highest level.
- Demonstrate to store personnel how to achieve and exceed sales
- Assist with keeping district up to date on industry, AT&T
and Live Mobile changes.
- Coordinate sales promotion activities while overseeing
preparation of merchandise placement and displays.
- Help solve problems that affect the stores' service,
efficiency, and productivity.
- Conducts one-on-one monthly performance reviews with all
employees to identify training and development needs.
- Ensure sales performance accountability within district through
coaching, development, and documentation.
- Communicate Live Mobile promotions, operational changes and
overall goals with district team.
- Coach team on day-to-day procedures and role
- Complete monthly inventory counts with Store Managers to ensure
inventory compliance at each location.
- Review accurate and timely completion of all operational
checklists done by district personnel.
- Assist Loss Prevention Department with any potential
discrepancies, as needed.
- Remain aware and current on all performance markers within the
- Monitor schedules and check for proper scheduling level to meet
customer service and sales goals.
- Perform required audits to oversee compliance of district
personnel with established Live Mobile policies and standards, such
as safekeeping of Live Mobile assets, personnel practices,
security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Drive sales performance; meeting individual, store and district
sales goals through coaching, training, continually developing a
sales team, monitoring and reviewing sales team progress.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of qualified Retail Store
Managers, Assistant Store Managers, and Retail Sales Consultants to
meet the area's needs.
- Make and administer necessary disciplinary decisions in
conjunction with Human Resources.
- Conduct orientation with all new hires including I9
- Coordinate new store openings and/or closing of existing
Communications & Public Relations
- Serve as a representative of AT&T and Live Mobile.
- Maintain an open line of communication with all personnel and
- Report potential problems and offer solutions to perceived
shortcomings in any Live Mobile system, practice or policy.
- Have and communicate a sense of pride with Live Mobile.
- Actively promote Live Mobile and AT&T outside of the
workplace for the purpose of driving sales.
- Safeguard codes, passwords, and proprietary Live Mobile
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to a respectful and professional work
- Follow the intent and the letter of Company policies and
procedures as outlined in the Handbook and/or communicated by Live
- Remain aware of all changes within the wireless industry.
- Maintain an energetic and positive "I can help you with that"
- Perform other work-related tasks, as assigned by
Keywords: Live Mobile LLC, Jackson , Area Retail Store Manager, Executive , Jackson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!